Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Frost in the morning

It's already a second week of very interesting weather. It is a little below freezing every night and I wake up to this beautiful frost but the days are sunny and warm enough to walk without a jacket. It is especially nice when I can (like yesterday) walk to work. Building 42 where I work at Microsoft is about 25 minutes from my house, so this is just the right amount of walking given my time constraints. I even get to walk near beautiful trees and it's quite nice overall. If there were only fewer cars and less noise from the road, the walk would be just perfect.
Here's a picture of frosted roofs I can see from my window:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]