Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Motorcycle Diaries

I watched yesterday The Motorcycle Diaries. Overall I quite liked this film and I recommend it but I must admit that I thought it would be even better. I can't really describe what I expected though.
Before the movie we had a dinner at the Coho Café in Redmond. I was still full from the lunch and I only had a cup of soup and a "small plate" (read: appetizer) of seared ahi.
We had our team lunch in the Mediterranean Kitchen in Bellevue and I ordered lamb shawarma which was very good but it was more meat than I am used to recently.

Comments:
Michal,
Just found you have this interesting blog. I also like this film. Before that, Che Guevara is more like an icon to me. The director directed another film "Central Station" which I was deeply moved several years ago.
Glad that you're back to CA. Hope we can meet sometime I am there.

--Gansha
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]