Friday, March 11, 2005

Topology Effects on Scheduling in DM-MIMD Machines

I was going recently through my old things and I found a box of old floppy disks. Since I haven't been using floppies for a long time I decided to throw them away with a rationale that I am unlikely to ever use them again. Before I tossed them I looked at the contents and I discovered a copy of my MSc thesis from the University of Edinburgh. I couldn't find the LaTeX source anymore but at least I found this PostScript version (I have also created a pdf version) I have added it to my list of publications. The title of the thesis is Topology Effects on Scheduling in Distributed Memory MIMD Machines.
Now if I could also find my thesis about code generation for Ada from the Silesian University of Technology in Poland but this one is probably really lost.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]